Trainee/architectural technician/Surveyor – Kent
Graceyard Design has an employment opportunity available for a Trainee/architectural technician/Surveyor. We are looking for a motivated individual with Architectural experience in the Construction industry to join our team.
The successful candidates will benefit from
* Full time employment including 1 day a week release for attendance to university or college, by agreement, and prior to confirmation of position.
* Practical on the job experience with personal guidance from the Director.
To join the Graceyard Design team, you must be ambitious, self-motivated, and have a desire to expand your knowledge and experience in this exciting and creative profession.
Applicants must hold a full clean driving license. Your own transport is preferred, but not essential.
As the ideal candidate, you will have some experience in construction or currently be enrolled on a related degree or college course and looking for work placement.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Meet clients
- Carry out full measured surveys
- Draw up plans using Auto Cad
- Design work associated with proposed works
- Produce Detailed drawings
- Submit planning and building regulation applications
- Proficient use of Photoshop and 3D Sketch up
For more information, please contact us below:
- graceyard design
- Unit 11 Brunswick Industrial Centre
- Brunswick Road
- Kent TN23 1ED
- Google Map
- Tel: 01233 612 876